Pakistan Journal of Women’s Studies charges processing fees for the submission of papers for the journal. The total fee payable by an author(s) for processing and publication of a manuscript submitted within Pakistan is Rs. 20000/-. For overseas manuscripts (outside Pakistan), a non-refundable fee of US$ 100.00 will be charged.
The fee will be submitted in two steps.
- At the time of submission, payment of a non-refundable fee of Rs. 7,000/- is required to cover the initial cost of processing.
- Once the paper is peer-reviewed and finalized for publishing, the author/s will be intimated to deposit the remaining fee of Rs.13000/- for further processing.
- After each bank deposit, email us proof of payment.
- The fees can be submitted by a cheque to the “Pakistan Journal of Women’s Studies” or can be deposited electronically.
- Overseas authors can send the fees through bank transfer. Exact details of the account and transfer will be emailed once a complete manuscript is submitted for processing.
Note the following important points regarding processing fee:
- Submission of processing fee does not guarantee acceptance of a manuscript.
- If the article is withdrawn by the author(s) after payment of the processing fee, no refund will be made. This holds good for all authors, within the country and abroad, and for all categories of articles.
For bank details please contact:
Editor, Pakistan Journal of Women’s Studies