Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Submission of charges of Rs. 7000 have been paid. Visit author guidelines for more details.
- I understand that once the paper is peer-reviewed and finalized for publication, I will have to pay Rs. 13000/- as publication fee.
- I understand that PJWS is not Higher Education Commission (HEC) recognized journal. Effective from July 01, 2020.
- I understand that PJWS, effective from July 01, 2020 is not a Higher Education Commission (HEC) recognized journal.
ArticlesSection default policy
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.