Our Plagiarism Policy
We follow the HEC Plagiarism policy
- All submissions go through a plagiarism check.
- As per journal policy, The HEC plagiarism policy is followed. It is more convenient to submit Turnitin report while submitting the paper to the journal.
- We reserve the right to take appropriate action against all authors for submitting plagiarised papers by reporting the matter to the concerned academic institutions of such authors, to the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan (in case the submission is from Pakistan). Authors who have submitted plagiarised will be blacklisted.
- We stand against the misappropriation of students’ work by authors in writing and submitting a paper. If this misconduct is found out later, we reserve the right to remove the paper from our archives and to report the matter to concerned bodies for appropriate action.
Manuscript Review Procedure
- Manuscripts submitted to Pakistan Journal of Women’s Studies: Alam-e-Niswan, go through a plagiarism check.
- All articles are sent for review to two referees, one internal and the other external.
- PJWS follows a blind review process (the name of the reviewer is withheld form the author(s), and the author(s) name is withheld from the reviewers.
- Relevant excerpts from the review reports are mailed to the corresponding author.
- All changes are to be made on a separate sheet of paper and not in the original text of the paper.
- The final draft will be sent to the corresponding author for final approval. The paper must be returned within the specified time. At this stage also, no additions are to be in the original text of the paper as made by the author at the previous stage.
- Check spellings (British English) and grammar. Papers with spelling and grammatical errors will not be accepted.
- Check all references and endnotes.
- Order of authors as mentioned in the paper submitted. No change will be made after the final approval of the paper.
- Unless agreed otherwise, all accepted and published papers become the copyright of PJWS.